Saturday, August 11, 2012

Bit of Brussels again

Well, I must admit I've never had such a great guide. I will not recomend him as I would be jealous- this guide is my boyfriend! Funny story is hidden about how we met each other.
Yesterday he took me to relax by the fake lake- it's another must see place, especially for the couples!








And that is how was I greeted this morning. I believe he is crazy. I am  speechless. 


The feeling like I am a princess first visitd my life when I met him, and it still remains everyday ( I do not exaggerate! ).

Wish you all a lot of love! And a beautifull Saturday :) 

Let me go back to my sandwiches...:)!

2 comments:

  1. Hej!:) Masz naprawdę fajnego bloga. Podziwiam Twoje rysunki, są świetne!! Aż zachciało mi się rysować, ale wiem że moje nie będą takie idealne. To co umiesz zdziałać zwykłymi akwarelkami i ołówkiem to cudo:) Zdjęcia też super!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ojejej dziękuję bardzo :) E tam, rysowanie to nie talent a po prostu uczenie się patrzyć :) zachęcam do rysowania!! Pozdrawiam ;)

    ReplyDelete