Sunday, August 5, 2012



Brussels- a beautifull city that gathers many inspirational sources such as architecture, people, native habits and nature. Also, this is the place of my internship. I am starting on 20th of August, but I already am here, and I will try to find places which are not recommended as touristic must-see's, and post them here. The picture above shows a not so large green area- but it's pleasantly there, next time me and my boyfriend will take a blanket to lie down on :)

How hipocritical I am?! I should be tasting belgian specialities, but the choice was so difficult that I ended up with spanish paella..!

How criticl

2 comments:

  1. ostatnie danie wygląda rewelacyjnie, i pewnie tak samo smakuje:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No robiło wrażenie, ale muszę przyznać, że ryż był rozgotowany i bez smaku :( Nie polecam :(

      Delete