Thursday, February 21, 2013

As I promised- today I would like to introduce you to my first time in life PANTS :) At TEKO we were supposed to think of pants we would like to have, some people made a pair for themselves, some did a portfolio work. Mine is... divided. Well, I always wanted to have that kind of pants. When first saw Fergie in the 'Don't Phunk with my heart' videoclip, where she was dancing in the club on one of her dates, I immediately have fallen in love with the pants she was wearing. That was love at first sight... :)

So I developed a pattern- it wasn't that easy, I had a lot troubles with pockets, but finally I came into a solution- pockets are connected together with the back piece.

Well well, do you like my pants?

I honestly am proud. Apart from some things which didn't turn as i expected, they're nice... :)








The model is actually an active promoter of our school, TEKO.
I am certain it's worth to make a visit to her blog :)

http://monikabednarczyk.blogspot.dk/

3 comments:

  1. Wow!looks really nice on the photos.
    which kind of fabric did you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Well, I honestly have no idea.. it looks like some kind of very thick shiffon alike fabric, but i am really not sure.. I was looking for something cheap and I found this gorgeous fabric in the sale part :)

      Delete