Tuesday, May 13, 2014

As I promised, another illustration I did on my way to Denmark:


My french classes got really boring. I think I have the most boring teacher on Earth. Well, at the first lesson she said that we CANNOT be late. Lesson starts at 8.45 and that's the time we HAVE to be in class. Well, everyone got scared, so yeah, we were on time. And now, she is constantly coming late. 8.50,9.00... yeaaaaah... not to mention wasting time on stupid silence as she is unpacking... grr now i really have nothing which can keep me here in Brussels, apart from my bf. I am reaaaly looking forward to come back to Poland, even though the situation there is also a bit complicated. Still, I feel better and have less spots on my face than here. That must be a sign! 


And that is Walrus, the captain! :) 


1 comment: