Wednesday, July 27, 2016

I should start from screaming out loud : HEY, I HAVE A LOGO! It took me a really long while. 
When I came back to Poland in May, all the attention was payed to #ochaknits. Labels, website ( still not existing ) orders ( coming along ) , new ideas (wish day was longer ) blog. It brings huge amount of stress but I must admit I love it. I do not regret any single decision. It was my dream to start a company on my own dedicated to designing and feeling customer's respect for handcrafted goods. 

Anyways, you really should see my new logo!



Its my personal signature. You should see my labels as well, but for that you got to order one of  my knits ;))


At the moment I try to collect knits for the photoshoot. Hopefully it will happen soon, I just have to finish my orders... :)



Eskimo cardi soon in black&black.. I consider pink&pink as well xx


No comments:

Post a Comment