Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Knitwear + weaving

After a short break in Poland I fot back to my business in Denmark.
Besides my studies I am having several own projects, which I wish I had more time to focus on!
That's a really nice change after doing literally nothing in Belgium, I again feel that world needs me. In weaving and knitting at least. Having busy life is much better, when I have a lot of things to do I can schedule my time better, for instance in Brussels I had plenty of time but not a will to do workouts, and there I am on my last legs coming back from my projects and sweating with DVD fitness movies between 22.00- 24.00.

I have really good sleep after.

So I like my life in Denmark. 

And I like my bubble sweaters and weaved tops!
Currently I am working on a black weaved top which has to be similar to the white one. I already did one in black but I got so concerned that it has to be perfect that it stopped being original anymore, hehe :)





Baby bubble white sweater 




knitwear
Big bubble mint sweater 

knitwear


Weaved white top 



2 comments: