Monday, October 27, 2014

Denim electives

Hi People!

I am going to complain, complain a lot.
First of all, why is it so windy here in Denmark? Okay, maybe not why, but why there is this rule that the wind is ALWAYS straight on your face? So going down on a hill  meets with making bigger effort than riding up?

Secondly, why am I freezing like it is a winter time already? I ordered sweatpants and new hoodie, and I cannot imagine my life without EMU boots. Say whatever you want to say, they're the warmest shoes ever.  And, I accidentally ordered them 2 sizes smaller, so they're not looking rusty, after 2 weeks they're just perfect. 

And, last complaint, where is my energy? I haven't seen it for a while. It's just gone. In summer I could wake up at 5.00 and now I cannot open my eyes at 7. It's so dark outside, it begins to be OK at 7.30. I heard about those anti depression lights that are programmed to wake you up whenever you desire with the "natural light". Mum, please!!! That would really help me..

Anyways, we started denim electives. I love denim, still I regret I couldnt do both re-design and denim at the same time, It looks super cool what guys are doing there!


The topic for my inspiration is Amazonia. We are supposed to discover as many denim fabric manipulations as it is possible. I am still in process and lacking the time hehe :)



From my personal projects, I am still weaving. This black is the finished order I made, I just sent it today, hopefully the customer will be happy:)


And yay! I can finally see !
Heh, I had some little troubles with seeing things that are far away. My image was a little blurry, now it's amazingly sharp..:)



2 comments:

  1. ciekawe pomysły, a nagłówek świetny!
    http://www.mika-eva.blogspot.com/
    mamy nadzieję że nas odwiedzisz! ;)

    ReplyDelete