Sunday, October 5, 2014

Olga Kincel- Creative Form

:)
I promised to show photos I took for my friend, right?
So ladies and gents, today I present you the final photos of Olga Kincel's creative form project!
As a model we had beautiful Kristine from Denmark. She was incredibly amazing. She behaved like a real professional model. Cold as hell and standing with barely no clothes? No problem for her. Going in to the cold water? No problem either! 
Her poses... everything exaggerated the lines and shapes of Olga's garment.
I was really glad with the photos I took, I hope Olga is as well :) I really like these friends collaborations! Although I asked her for nothing for this pleasure, she bought me my favourite wine... So kind :)

Now, let's be quiet, I encourage you to take a deep look in these photos. It was raining and cold, but we did it... Enjoy!








Photos : Me
Creation : Olga Kincel
Make up: Olga Kincel
Model: Kristine Kahler 

1 comment:

  1. Co za magiczna sesja! I modelkę miałaś cudowną. Gratuluję talentu :)

    ReplyDelete