Saturday, November 1, 2014

Halloween

I love costume parties but to be honest, I've never done any bigger effort on my costumes which I always regret. It was similar this time.
A mask? or maybe a decent skull make up? Well, my idea came just 2 hours prior to the party. I bought little finger spiders and also a big fluffy one. I attached them all to my black dress and put some quick spider web make up on. Tadaaaa!
Again, not that big effort made. 
But I am getting better since last halloween party I was no one :)



I was invited to a friend for a pre party, and I made little mummies- sausages, and green chick peas muffins with olives :)


Also, I have finished and sent another woven top! 


And just one more thing to show you, about my denim electives- this is the cover of my processbook..:)  


How was your Halloween time? did you go to any party? :-)

2 comments:

  1. HI Maria.....I found your blog today. I'm Polish too but have not lived there since I was little (I'm from Gdynia). Your paintings and sketches are very good! I like the woven tops too.
    Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tatiana! I am happy you're here :) Your parents are both polish? I hope you visit your old town from time to time :) where do you live now? I am glad you appreciated my work xxx

    ReplyDelete