Saturday, September 6, 2014

Creative form part 2

I finally understood the whole purpouse of the creative form project. Oh my god.
It's all about being CREATIVE! Which I realized totally suck at right now.
When I was a kid, I was bursting with creativity. I never wanted to be an adult, and it just happened... maturity has started to destroy the last nests of any imagination...

You know what also damages your creativity?
INTERNET, FACEBOOK and INSTAGRAM !! those three mixed together are the most powerfull time eating mashine EVER. Yes, I got addicted. Going back home, scrolling facebook, being at school? scrolling instagram. Looking for the 30th pair of shoes. INSANE! And I cannot cut it off :(
I have a long distance relationship with my bf, so I need to constantly checking if he texted me.
Oh...

Anyways! I will show you how am I trying to go out of the box.
Not that easy, not that easy...



Collages are supposed to help me with obtaining new shapes. Teacher saidthat I am very much afraid of being crazy, and I said that she is super super right. Believe me, It's so hard to be crazy!




Finally, having all the collages,  I think we're gonna start sketching...

No comments:

Post a Comment