Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Creative Form part 3

It's been a really exhausting day. 
But lets start from the beginning! 
You know about the moodboards, crazy collages...:)


It was finally the time to start SKETCHING. I am not going to show you my sketches, I am still not very proud of my quick illustrations :p 

Anyways,  I've started my sculpture. 


It's not a simple yarn, it's the special plastic I've been hunting all day, I made 20 km to get this yarn. :D It's still in process, not finished at all, I am not even in a half and I really am not sure if my scuplture is not too weird. I am afraid because I see a lot of people are doing some beautifull garments, and as I understood we are not supposed to make garments but sculptures... Oh well!



I am really happy I am back here. I received a new inner power to excersise, not only my body but brain as well, since I started to do workouts I really feel more focused on my goals..:) 


Tommorow I am going for new yarns for another sweater... Soo you'd better stay here ;) 




No comments:

Post a Comment