Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Knitwear

Hey!

Oh, it's sooo beautifull outside right now, You will not believe, I was riding a bike in a short sleeve t-shirt!
AMAZING FEELING :D still summer-ish!

Well, I would like to share my new personal project with you which I started like 2 weeks ago. It all begun with knitting gloves, and after I saw my friend doing knitwear assignment I thought wow, maybe I should also push myself do to something bigger? Ha! I have already made one sweater. It was blue and almost see through because of the pattern, and it has... bell sleeves :D! Super hippie! I was photographed in it in primary school when I won the first prize in the competition about writing a story connected with the city I lived in. Ha :D

So now, this is my second attempt as the other one was 10 years ago ( say what? am I that old? )
I found a fancy crochet pattern called raspberry knitt. I changed it a little... and instead of raspberries, I created BUBBLES!







What do you think? Apart from the fact that its big, super warm and nice next to skin? :)

Now I have a bag of ideas for new sweaters but yeah, not that big bag of money... :) 

13 comments:

  1. Jaki boski sweterek:o! <3 piękny!! Www.llealicious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Masz świetny lakier do paznokci! :)

    Pozdrawiam,
    ogurczak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wspaniałe zdjęcia :-) super wyglądasz !

    ReplyDelete
  4. o kurcze ale świetny sweter :)

    pozdrawiam i zapraszam. u mnie nowy post :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Świetnie wyglądasz:) Super zestaw:)

    http://freshisyummy.blogspot.com/2014/09/forever-young.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow so cute! Thank very much <3
    I'm so happy to know that!
    You can use my photos in your work, if u want :))
    xx

    http://morelovebeatriz.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete