Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Throwback to: Bieszczady

This summer I had this great opportunity to meet ( again, after 17 years I guess ) my family from my father's side. They live in Bieszczady, place where magic happens, place where lot's of people escaped from the big cities and they started from nothing, learning how to milk a cow, building their own houses, developing little farms. 
I  was deeply touched and astonished when I met some of them and heard their stories. 
My aunt is an artist and she provided me to the art world as much as she could. She is an amazing person. Her head is full of valuable information about history of art, she was our guide through all the art museums and galleries. She also knows the great stories about our family and also about the people who lived in Bieszczady.
We tried to take as much as we could from the time we had,
and I really have beautifull memories:)
I wished I photographed more though!

Solina 2014

My love <3!















Bieszczady 2014



Czar PGRu, najlepsze sery w Bieszczadach i najfajniejsze kotki :) / The charm of PGR, best cheese in Bieszczady, as well as best kittens :) 











My BF, we took a train ride :) 


1 comment: